Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Perfect Gift

I'm so excited to be guest blogging for Melissa! My favorite New Girl posts are looking at her amazing travel photos. I use a point and shoot camera, so my photos aren't exactly New Girl quality, but I want to share my favorites with you.

Valentine's Day is coming up, and I'm making my boyfriend, Shawn, a hardcover book filled with our travel photos. I'm using Blurb to create and print the book. I've spent so many hours looking at our travel pictures that I think I've decided on a few several a lot of favorites:

One Year Anniversary, Windsor Ruins, MS, September 2006






Spring Break, New Orleans, March 2007





Saratoga Springs, NY, May 2008





Albany State Capitol Building, Albany, NY, May 2008






Brooklyn Bridge, New York, July 2008




Marble House, Newport, RI, December 2008




Church of Christian Scientists, Boston, May 2009




Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Chicago, August 2010




Bahamas, October 2010




St Thomas, October 2010




Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Savannah, GA, December 2010




Lighthouse, Tybee Island, GA, December 2010




My boyfriend Shawn is in the Navy, and I have a job as an interior designer in Alabama. We don't get to see each other very often, so we make it count by traveling to interesting places. My favorite thing about traveling isn't the amazing food or exploring new places, it's being able to spend time with my best friend!










3 comments:

Mowenackie said...

Beautiful!

Mrs. F said...

Fabulous photos! Love the Brooklyn Bridge!!

Michelle said...

Wow! I'm in love with these images!