Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Tidbits You Should Know About

I've found a few Christmas items of interest here and there in the last few months that I wanted to share with you, my readers.  Some you probably already know about, but I think there are a few you might not have seen before.

First up: This awesome Christmas Photo Checklist that I found on Pinterest. It comes from Rebecca Cooper's blog. Very neat list with a ton of suggestions on it. You can find it here.

I've talked about the Christmas Advent House before, but last week I was contacted by a company that sells the plans and supplies to build your own advent house. It's half the price, so I told them I'd be happy to pass the info along to my readers. Go here for that link.

Also, I just discovered that Etsy will give you gift recommendations for your Facebook friends based on their interests, how awesome is that?

I actually mentioned this awesome advent calendar last year, but I wanted to bring it up again, simply because it is so awesome. It's a random acts of kindness advent calendar. Click here to give it a look.

I mentioned the Michael Buble Christmas album a couple of months ago, but I've been eyeing (and previewing on a daily basis) the She & Him Christmas album on iTunes for awhile. I finally bought it today. Love it!



If you're into Christmas vacation, then you don't want to miss out on these shirts on Ebay:

Last, but not least, this year I'm going to participate in a 25 Days of Christmas photo challenge. Basically you just take a picture everyday for the first 25 days of December. The subject should be something that says "Christmas" to you. Of course, that can be open to interpretation. I'm putting my photos up on Flickr, so if you want to check my photos out each day, you can go here.


7 comments:

Tori Bella said...

That may have been the most informative post you've ever done. :)

Rebecca said...

I love the moose eggnogg shirt. One of the many funny moments in that movie!

Sarah said...

I love the photo challenge! I wonder if I could come up with 25 things though, lol.

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Did you see She and Him on Ellen? If you can't get it, you can probably stream it. She is so cute! I love her new show.

Karen said...

I love your photo challenge! I might partake in that... I don't know if I can come up with that many pictures... and I love the Michael Buble Christmas album, I'm going to have to check out the She and Him one.

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Zooey Deschanel just so happens to be my hubby's celebucrush, so all of her music is a mandatory fixture on our ipods. The album is great, too. Btw....love the 25 days of Christmas pics so far!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Checking out that checklist right now!!! I actually bought that first Griswold shirt last year!!