Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I just wanted to pop in and send out some Christmas wishes since I'm pretty positive I won't be around much tomorrow.
I finally got all my presents bought or received in the mail and today I'll finish up wrapping them. I'll also be helping my Mom with baking/preparing food for our snack night tonight and our Christmas dinner tomorrow. At some point I still need to watch It's a Wonderful Life and Elf.

Tonight we are also going to be Skyping with Sean so we can see him open all his presents and open our presents from him. I'm so excited to see him and Boomer, even though I know Skyping is not Sean's favorite thing, as he is a bit shy about that.

I've still been taking pictures for my 25 Days of Christmas Photo Challenge, but I haven't been sharing them on Flickr or Facebook, as I can't edit them. So those won't be making an appearance until I get back to Italy.  However, I will post one photo on here, as I've been playing around with shaping bokeh and am excited with the results.



Also....the day after Christmas I will be posting an AWESOME giveaway. So make sure you come back on the 26th to see what that involves.

Hope each and every one of you has a great Christmas!

5 comments:

tootie said...

I haven't gotten around to my annual watching of Elf and It's a Wonderful Life either, but hopefully soon.

Pretty picture!

Merry Christmas! :)

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Mele Kalikimaka, chickadee!!

I love the star bokeh!! We'll be watching Elf tonight, too. It's a must for us since Zooey Deschanel is in it :) Hope you have a wonderful time with your family!

Dana said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Melissa!
D
PS. Nice bokeh!

Brit said...

Merry Christmas!

Thank goodness for the invention of Skype (at least thats what I tell myself every holiday!).

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!