Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Snippets

The weather here in Italy right now is FANASTIC! I'm talking sunny, 75 degree days with just a light breeze. I've been spending a lot of time out on our balcony tanning.

I've been having trouble sleeping for the past year. It normally takes me about 2 hours to get to sleep and then I don't sleep well. I think I'm finally going to go to the doctor and see if they can help explain what's going on. However, I do NOT just want to medicate myself in order to sleep better.

Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong decade. There are times when I feel like I should have been a teenager/20 something in the 70's. Everytime I watch the movie Dazed and Confused it just reinforces that fact.

I've been on a wine kick lately. Which kind of defeats the purpose of me going to the vineyard to try to build up our wine collection before we move. It should come to no surprise that I'm planning a trip to 2 vineyards this week.

I got my latest Forever 21 order in the other day. I cannot wait to wear the dress and jewelry I picked out!


Speaking of clothes, I'm bidding on this dress on Ebay right now:


I love that it has a vintage vibe. I think I'd feel like I was on the set of Mad Men if I wore it.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Dazed and Confused!!

love that dress.

tootie said...

Cute dress! I hope you win it!

Sara said...

Try melatonin supplements. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep and it really helps me a lot. Don't wake up groggy either and it's natural.

Kebi Cedawna said...

I love the vintage vibe too. So, will you two be able to bring the vino home with you?

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Ugh, good luck on the sleep! I've become an insomniac with pregnancy. It's no fun!

Anonymous said...

I also have trouble falling and staying asleep. I take melatonin from time to time when I really need a solid night of sleep, and it's really helpful.

Love that dress--good luck!

Anne @ Sincerely, Britches said...

That dress totally has a vintage feel! Adorable!

No Model Lady said...

Adorable!! I am on a wine kick myself which really lessens the impact of my workouts...

Beckie said...

Love Dazed & Confused, love the Forever 21 jewelry, just..love love love all these little things hahaha.

Glad the weather there is nice. Ours is nasty :(

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I adore your sense of style chickadee!!