Friday, April 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!


1.With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home?
 I haven't yet. Our landlord here wasn't too keen on painting and quite frankly the make-up of the walls here is craptastic so I haven't even tried. I'm excited to paint and decorate at our next place though!

2.If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Carrie Bradshaw's apartment on Sex and the City. I loved it, plus it was rent-controlled. What's not to like?

3.What inspired you to start your blog?
I wrote in a journal for most of my teen years and then had blogs on Xanga and MySpace. Once I married Sean I wanted a new blog for my new chapter in life.

4.What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base?
Besides the crazy get-ups that some wives/girlfriends wear? Probably the wild pigs that live on Fort Polk. Thank God I never ran into them out of my car. Those things are mean!

5.Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with?Ansel Adams. I find his work spectacular and amazing. I'd love to talk to him about his inspiration for the photos and how he captured America in such an amazing way.

3 comments:

DramaHuman said...

Ansel Adams is my favorite photographer! Fell in love sophomore photography class. <3

Anonymous said...

Love Ansel Adams, lol. & SATC, though I'm not a city dweller. Your post is so cute with the pic of you and your hubby. Glad I hopped by!

I'll Love You Forever said...

number 4 just cracked me up, enjoyed reading this!