I was watching The Bucket List at the USO recently and it got me thinking.
(For those that haven't seen the movie, basically two men that are dying make a list of everything they want to see/do before they die)
I started thinking about what would be on my Bucket List.
Here's mine so far.
1. See as many National Parks, Monuments, Memorials, Historic Sites as possible.
2. Spend a whole summer in the Grand Tetons
3. Sell one of my photographs for a decent amount of money
4. Buy an original Ansel Adams print
5. Meet a President
6. Visit 6 Continents (I'm not that jazzed about Antarctica, so I left it off)
7. Become a certified scuba diver
8. Learn how to sew...well
9. Take my Mom on a just us girls trip to NYC
10. See a Broadway show
11. Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty
12. Ride a mule into the Grand Canyon
13. Spend a year traveling all over the U.S. in an RV
14. Adopt another Min-Pin or two
15. Have an amazing garden
16. Buy a Greek Revival home
17. Spend the night at Oak Alley Plantation
18. Go on an African safari
19. Get my Masters in Library Science
20. Open my own photography business
21. Go on a cruise with my entire extended family
22. Have a belated honeymoon in Fiji
23. Buy a piece of movie memorabilia from Saturday Night Fever
What are some of the things on your Bucket List?