I've been tagged by Steph and since I knew I wouldn't be at post today, I did this in advance.
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
1. What were you doing before you started this post? Well, I was at the library and then the PX and then finally here...doing this post.
2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading? Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
3. Do you nap a lot? Yep, in fact Boomer and I took a nap yesterday.
4. Who was the last person you hugged? Sean I am sure
5. What is your favorite TV series? Six Feet Under! I love it
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Bless you" to the guy next to me on the computer
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? hotmail, blogger, MySpace
8. What was the last item you bought? Blanket, alarm clock and various other household items. I need to go buy a Dr. Pepper though, I've got a wicked headache.
9. What is your most challenging goal? Losing this last ten pounds. It's not easy. I've been slacking and eating things I shouldn't...in excess.
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Oohh I can't have two places? I'm going to say Wyoming, close to the Grand Tetons. It's one of my favorite places I've ever been.
11. Favorite Vacation spot? Any National Park...I love visiting them.
12. Say something to the person who tagged you: Steph- I'm so glad that I "met" you through blogging and I can't wait to meet you in person, my fellow Okie. :)
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Reeses Peanut Butter cups. They could be my currency...they are so good.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? My American Eagle jeans that are distressed in all the right places.
15. If you were any spice what would you be and why? I'd be cinnamon, because I'm sweet with a bite.
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: occasional Dr. Peppers...I'll never be able to completely stop drinking them.
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle? Yep, I wanted Britney hair a few years ago, but in never turned out like hers
18. What is your drink of choice. Water or if we're speaking alcholic? A nice Mojito..with fresh mint of course
19. What would you eat for one meal, if you could eat anything and not gain the calories or fat
I would eat as much Mexican food, preferably Ted's, that I could fit in my stomach. Chips, salsa, guacamole, chicken enchilada's, more chips and salsa. and tortillas! Oh my gosh yum.... (I'm so stealing Steph's answer)
20. What are you wearing right now? My fave jeans, a cream colored sweater and clogs
21. What's your favorite room in your house? Well...once it's decorated probably our bedroom
22. If you were to have a baby boy and girl tomorrow, what would you name them?
Personally I'd want to name them Vanessa and Logan, but Sean has vetoed both those names
23. What is one of your fondest memories?
The summer I took two of the best trips of my life. The first was a two week trip to through some of the National Parks in the west. Beautiful scenery, awe-inspiring actually and then my cruise to Alaska with my family. It was the last big vacation I've gone on with my family and it was awesome.
24. What's a talent you wish you had?
I wish I could pick up languages easily. I really have to work to be able to even understand them. They don't come to me easily at all. Well...at least in my opinion they don't.
I'm tagging whoever hasn't done this and would like to!