Sunday, October 28, 2007

Something Borrowed...

I got my "borrowed" veil yesterday that I will be wearing at my wedding ceremony. It's gorgeous and I love it!

I was going to make a veil, but then my friend Kebi said her sister Miranda offered to loan me hers and I wanted to look at it first before I decided whether or not to make my own. I think I'll just wear this one though. It's a tad longer than elbow length and has little rhinestones in the shape of flowers on it. It also has a matching tiara with it. I tried it on yesterday when I got home and couldn't get enough of it. I felt like a princess wearing it!

In my opinion the veil is one of the prettiest parts of the wedding day. Sure the dress is gorgeous, but the veil is what makes the bride. I can't wait to see what I'm going to look like with everything fixed on my wedding day.

I just want to look beautiful for Sean. I want to take his breath away when he sees me coming down the aisle. I want him to be proud of the woman he is going to spend the rest of his life with.

No comments: