Sunday, April 13, 2014

Storm Photography

Minus the weekly bump photos, I haven't been doing as much photography as I would like. Work and projects on the weekends have been keeping me too busy to get out and shoot much.

However, that hasn't stopped me from planning new photo shoots. I'm currently obsessed with storm photography. I told Sean that several weeks ago and he cautioned me about getting too close to storms, but honestly I'm not trying to get in the middle of a storm/tornado and take pictures. I'm referring to photos more like these:

 
Photo Courtesy of Tornado Titans on Flickr

 
Photo Courtesy of Matt Granz on Flickr
 
 
Photo Courtesy of Matt Granz on Flickr
 
Aren't these shots absolutely beautiful? As a native Oklahoman, storms have always been a big part of  living here. I'm determined to get a beautiful shot like this so I can hang it proudly in our home.
 


5 comments:

Lisa C said...

I also love storm photography. Maybe I'll take a stab at it when I upgrade my camera.

JG said...

Can't wait to see what you get! I think storm photography is a required hobby for Okies :) I miss our storms!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love those! Be safe getting the photos!

Fran said...

ooh love them! Be safe!

Shaniya said...

Book Umrah Packages through zamzam.