Friday, November 16, 2012

Eshakti.com Review

About a month ago I was contacted by a representative of Eshakti.com to ask if I was interested in choosing an item off of their website and doing a review of it.  To be honest, before this I'd never heard of Eshakti, but once I googled them, I saw that there were many other bloggers out there that had done reviews of them. Most were favorable, some were not, but I myself, had a fabulous experience with them.

One reason why I like Eshakti and their clothing so much is because they will customize whatever piece of clothing you want to your measurements. Also, you can remove pockets, add short sleeves, make the article sleeveless, etc.  Or if you prefer not to customize your clothing, they have standard sizes as well.

I chose a beautiful cream and gold jacquard dress that had a retro Mad Men vibe to it. In fact, I'm considering buying a crinoline slip to wear underneath it. Within a week of ordering the dress, it was delivered to my doorstep. I went ahead and customized the dress to my measurements and was pleased to see it fit perfectly. The material is heavy and feels expensive and well made. Honestly, pictures do not do it justice. It's beautiful in person. I plan on wearing this dress to a dinner we have later this month for WTU and I'm thinking it will be my Christmas dress as well.

I actually did my hair and make-up and took photos in the dress, but after seeing myself in the photos, I was not digging my pale, washed-out self, so instead I'm sharing a photo of the dress from the website.

I highly recommend Eshakti. They have some gorgeous clothes  on their website right now and plenty of dresses that would be perfect for your holiday parties!


No comments: