Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Need Your Help!

Every year I enter the Army Digital Photography Contest and this year I'm having a bit of difficulty deciding what photos I should enter into the landscape/nature category.

So...I'm going to post seven pictures and a poll with corresponding number so you guys can help me choose which ones I should enter. If you have any comments or suggestions about the photos and why you think I should pick them, feel free to give me your feedback.

The poll is located at the bottom of this post, please choose your top 3 photos. Thanks!

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.











8 comments:

KimberlyMDavis said...

You are very, very talented!!! Loved seeing your pics!!

Amber Nicole said...

It was hard to just pick three!

Jill said...

Really beautiful pictures!!

Sarah said...

I really love the last one, the colors are so vivid. I also really like the Tuscan field photo, it's a bit different from what you normally see people take photos of. Best of luck!

Christina said...

Voted! It was a hard choice, beautiful photos!

Melody said...

So...How can I get a copy of the field of poppies? That was Mary's favorite thing about Italy (well, one of them!) and that could make a nice Christmas present....Since her mama didn't get a very good "poppy picture."

Traveling Gnome said...

I love your photos. Would you consider selling a high res file?

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

You are ridiculously talented!! I especially love the gargoyle and old car photos :)