Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Little Announcement

Last week, I got an e-mail that I wanted to share with you guys about some opportunities for spouses.

First of all, if any of you out there know a military wife who is a breast cancer survivor, please e-mail me (my address is on the sidebar) and I will email you the contact information that the casting director sent me. Evidently Liftime is wanting to do a piece on a military wife who is also a breast cancer survivor.

Secondly, if any of you military gals are stationed or live in North or South Carolina or Georgia and want to be an extra on the show Army Wives while it films in Charleston, SC, let me know and I'll pass along that info to you as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are getting ready to PCS to South Carolina in a few months. Can you send me the info about being an extra on Army Wives? My email is jessica (dot) harp1 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks in advance! =)

Mrs. Captain PAO said...

we live in GA and are PCSing to Ft. Bragg next month - can you send me the info on Army Wives? (haha, i don't even watch it... :-p)

Megan said...

I'm in North Carolina...and I used to live in Charleston!!!! I would love some of the information!

Shayla said...

OOOOooooooOOOooo

look at you and all your connections!!! :D How cool is that??!!!!

Unknown said...

OH MAN. I wish I lived out there! I <3 that show! LOL

I'maNolaGirl said...

So glad you started following me, because I love your blog!